As an introduction for those of you new to this website, below you will find a description of the pages that are linked across the top and bottom of each page on this website.
- For anyone who is new to Corel Cousins, I’d like to refer you to our Welcome page. This page gives a bit of background on the Corel family, as well as many variations of how the name has been spelled through the years.
- If you would like to contact any of the researchers on the Corel family, I have listed them on the Contact Us page. At the top of the page you will find links for each child of William and Rebecca so you do not have to scroll through the entire page to find what you are looking for. There is also a contact email for the Corel – Oney Family Reunion and the webmaster. For those who would rather just ask a quick question or make a comment, rather than send an email, there is a contact form at the bottom that can be submitted.
- On the Calendar page, you will find a Google Calendar that has dates of births and marriages for the Corel family. I hope to add more to this soon, including information about the family reunion in 2010. If you see something that is wrong, or if you have a date that is not listed on the calendar, please be sure to let me know!
- I have done a lot of my research online, and you will find the most valuable places I have found information on the Links page. You will also find some links on individual pages. I have found a plugin that allows me to enter footnotes easily within my pages and blog posts, so I am documenting when and where I have found things as I am writing now.
- The William and Rebecca page currently has a brief introduction to the founders of this family. As I have been researching and working on this site, I have found much more that I need to add to this page. This page also has a link to the Corel – Oney Union page which provides a copy of the original marriage record of William and Rebecca.
- On the Corel – Oney Children page you will find a list of the fourteen children of William and Rebecca. The children that married and had children of their own are linked from this page, as well as the sidebar on your right.
- The Corel by Chance page provides links to the families that have joined the Corel family. You will also find these families listed in the sidebar on the right.
I have made this blog post “sticky” so that it will show up at the top of the main page as a starting point for anyone new to the website.
I have just completed the page for the parents (Mary Ann Neidigh and James Joseph McGhee) of the last family to marry the children of Rebecca Oney and William Corel! I am so very excited to be at this point, because it was a place I never thought I would be. I do have some additional things to add to this McGee family, but I think that it is time to move this site forward and to start examining the grandchildren of William and Rebecca. I’d like to thank everyone who has stuck around the past two years for me to get to this point in designing the website.
I want to reiterate that I am always looking for photos of our family. If you have any photos you are willing to share, please send me an email!
I am also looking for a plugin that will allow me to insert links to different blog posts on the pages, based upon categories. If anyone familiar with WordPress has seen anything like this, please let me know.